the campas

the campas

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

London Temple Trip

Today, we went to the London Temple.

We are all stressed out about school work, finals, doing everything we want to get done in London, and re-visiting all our favorite places. I feel like I hardly have time to breathe.....so this relaxing temple trip was much needed.



oh hey! I am living with these people next year!


The London Temple is actually an hour outside of London, so it is isolated from the busy city, and is stunning to see. We had a nice time sitting inside the waiting room and singing hymns, and the baptisms experience was a little different than America....mainly just because they use towel dresses, something I plan on sewing when my summer of bettering myself begins in a few weeks.

Overall, I have three conclusions I have drawn from today.

1. I LOVE THE TEMPLE. It brings me peace and joy and happiness. It reassures me everything is going to be alright.

2. I LOVE LONDON. We already knew that, though. I will spare you the details of how MUCH I LOVE London. Anddddd I finally have tickets to tour the BBC. I may or may not cry when I walk into the news studio. I had to go through a lot to snag a ticket, so I am so excited to be able to go on this tour.



3. I AM EXCITED TO BE LIVING WITH THESE CRAZY SLASH AMAZING GIRLS NEXT YEAR: (yes, this just happened. I love when I remember I have photobooth and I actually use it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment